Monday, December 16, 2013

MMM - Woodkid


Wonderful Black and White art in his videos and very cool music in a way I haven't heard before: That is Woodkid.
Maybe you know Run by Run from an advert campaign of a big mobile provider (which itself is also very nice especially the start with the animated cat/robot).
I came across his music a while ago and my wife really liked the song on the advertisement and immedeately bought the album :)

The videos are really great and take you into a very unique black and white world.



Hope you enjoy them as I do and have a good start into your week!


So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, the Vimeo's won't play past the first 3 seconds and that's a shame as I'd liked to have seen the footage. I'm a big fan of black and white film. People like Orson Wells and Hitchcock were masters at light and shadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird. With my Firefox I have problems too. In Chrome it works. Sadly I can't change anything since I just embed the videos from Vimeo. And on Youtube the videos are not listed :-(

      Delete
    2. Hi Anne you may find itworks better if you play straight at the vimeo site rather than through the embedded vid...that's what I ended up doing.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Minitrol. For me the embed works like the real site. But on my tablet I experienced severe problems here.
      Sorry for all who can't enjoy this as I had hoped.

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts