Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back from a deep slumber

Heidiho dear readers, after a veeeery long time I'm back again. Hope you all enjoyed a happy Easter and had some merry days with your family.

Sunset from a desert road in Egypt
Sunset on the desert road near Hurghada
I'm also back from my (too short) vacation in Egypt. Although short, it helped me to fill my batteries and get some long needed rest from work and some distance between me and my computer :) As posted, I had hoped to scuba dive but unfortunately some health issues prevented my wife an me from diving, so we just went on some extended snorkeling tours. And as unbelievable as it sounds, my wife was lucky as hell and even spotted a manta ray! I was not as lucky, as soon as I turned around it vanished in deeper water.
On these 16 days we had nearly everything possible: On our departure from Frankfurt our plane had to get an anti-ice treatment, we had nearly 2 hours delay and had to get within 30 minutes from one plane to another in Cairo. On our third day a sandstorm broke loose, it was pretty cold (at the first days only 25°C) but nevertheless some 30°C difference to my hometown! And on our last days the temperature went up to nearly 35°C. So yeah we had a pretty relaxed time and enjoyed it. Everytime we are in Egypt something happens which is pretty cool.


Odin - the bigger one one of our Maine Coon
Like the cat is the owner
On our return we were greeted by our waiting cats. They were the first time alone for more than a day and were really unhappy the first days. So the welcome was great and we came on the dot to Easter and some slow days with our families.
I really took some leasure time although I had to work, but now I think I am ready to start blogging again.
With the arrival of the Sedition Wars box, the first wave of my Mantic kickstarter niniatures AND some other stuff lying around (dark elf dragon anyone?) I think there is lots of stuff I could write about. And there are still some waiting articles to finish for the started Hobby Basic series I should finish...

Meanwhile my hitcounter raised nearly unnoticed to over 5000 hits. Pretty cool since I really had a long break. Therefore I hope some of you will return reading my stuff :)

That's it for now!

So long,
Paradox0n

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. I look forward to reading your coming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back mate! Glad your recharged and ready to get back at the hobby stuff ;) Looking forward to future posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! hydra tor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! hydra onion

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts