Monday, November 12, 2012

Inspirational Stuff (again)

Hey there, as so often in the last time I just have some inspirational stuff to post. My health and my working life (or the balance I still or again have to find between them) just keep me away from painting or the hobby itseld. But as I browsed through the web, I found some great stuff I think you should know about :)

Ever heard of Julio Cabos? Me not until I found an old PDF and a video on Youtube which were a real mind opener to some stuff I was thinking about.


The PDF is called "Painting with Julio Cabos" but it seems it is taken down by Andrea Miniatures (or my browser just refuses to open the link Google spits out). Archive.org is a nice helper there, so perhaps you can try your luck there!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


So long,
Paradox0n

3 comments:

  1. Good find mate. Saw this a while ago, and just blown away by how he paints.. Always interesting to see how someone does something like this, and makes it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW mate.. you have been tagged with the Liebster award as well! Always impressed with your tutorials. Check my blog for details mate.

      Delete
    2. Thanks and I already passed it (after some heavy thoughts of participating in this viral stuff) :)

      Delete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts