Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baking time

Today I took advantage of the beautiful weather outside and went to a walk with my wife. We both looked out for our collectibles: She for herbs and plants like elder flower or wild strawberries and I myself for basing materials. I was very lucky to find an uprooted tree from which I could scrap of some bark. Therefore it's baking time!

Baking the bark

That should give me enough material for finishing the base for my tower. And I have now discovered a place were I can get more of it. Also there was a clearance were a storm toppled some trees, so there will be some material for sockets in the near future if I'm lucky. My painting skills are not good enough for painting display miniatures but hey, you have to start somewhere.

And we were also very lucky with the weather. Shortly after returning home a big thunderstorm started.

Rainbow growing
If you look closely, you can see a rainbow starting to grow. This was a really great spectacle seeing it growing and expanding. First it started red and slowly the other colors like yellow and green became visible.

Mother nature is the biggest artist, it's always good to see her working.

So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts