Friday, May 25, 2012

Articles to come in the near future...

Happy news, i finally should have some more time for the hobby and blogging in the near future. The project I worked for the last and a half years has finally launched and therefore 14 hour shifts and working in the night should have an end :) Therefore I want to give you a small preview of some of the stuff I have done in the last view months respectively articles I will post in the near future and give you the first hints with this post to raise your curiosity.

First I want to make a series of how to build a modular gaming table. As example I will take my gaming board which I have built with my friend Labschi last summer (a short glimpse you may have achieved if you followed my posts).

Second I want to make a small series about a terrain piece I am building at the moment. I don't want to say too much but give you a picture. Perhaps you can guess what will come:
Guess what will be made out of this
And last but not least I will show you the progress with the painting projects which linger arround my table and wait for completion.

So stay tuned!

Paradox0n

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your work.. especially the modular gaming table..

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts